The package virtual design process begins with a 3D solid model of the product. We can accept various native file types such as CATIA, IGES, ProE, and Solidworks. The part is analyzed to determine the best orientation and capture locations to secure it within the pack. We also consider the best cube utilization to maximize the transit method and ergonomic criteria for the loading and unloading process.
Industrial Packaging Solutions
Trifecta Design Inc is a full service provider of custom expendable packaging for automotive and industrial equipment manufacturers. With decades of design experience, we create material handling solutions for domestic and export shipment of your prototype, production, and service parts.Contact Us
Expendable Packaging Design and Assembly
- Packaging concepts created in CAD from solid part models
- Prototype pack provided for fit and function trial
- Specialization in powertrain and sheet metal assemblies
Production Pack Utilization
- Storage Programs – lack of returnable packaging for volume increase
- Export Programs – protect parts in transit overseas
- Initial part production – before returnable packaging is developed
In our design process, we use 3D part models to create concepts and prototype packs.
Slide the arrows to see the before and after designs.